“Kalamuna’s creative talent and their ability to take our initial ideas and put them into a creative, clean look is truly an accomplishment.”
Kettering University approached us with a dated, difficult-to-navigate site whose design lacked the prestige, rigor and technical expertise the university is known for. Their new site needed to work on mobile devices and display streamlined content while expressing a more editorial feel.
- Created an on-brand visual design system for the entire site.
- Developed an enriched toolset to build engaging content.
- Provided image-focused social media narratives from five platforms to maintain the site’s timely feel.
- Integrated Google Tag Manager and Analytics to enable marketers and admins to gauge site traffic and user behavior.
- Kettering now expresses a consistent, recognizable identity online.
- Content managers save time editing the site.
- Kettering now has a visual style guide to lead the design of future online projects.
- Time spent on the homepage has increased almost 600% in one year.
Things we did
- Content Strategy
- mobile-first design
- Google Analytics
- Design Thinking
- UX Research
- Style Guide