Expand knowledge, drop knowledge, build the Internet.
What You'll Do
You'll be working on a mix of interesting projects for worthy organizations, and be counted upon to solve problems in code, and work in a team context using agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills. Not only do we like talking, you’ll also be (shock!) speaking with our wonderful clients.
- Mastery of web fundamentals. You must know how to bend the internet to your will using our basic tech (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, git). Please give us work samples (projects, code, URLs) so we can admire your masterpieces.
- Deep expertise with the Drupal API and module development. You don’t need to memorize the Forms API, but knowing the structure of Drupal code, being able to use these conventions to create code other Drupal developers can use, and having the contextual knowledge to jump into (reasonably) well-structured Drupal projects is essential.
- Familiarity with Drupal sitebuilding and its power. We need folks who know when to site build, and when to get deep into the code (again, please provide samples).
You Might Also Know About
- Translating functional requirements into technical architecture.
- Implementing solutions within deadlines mutually agreed upon with your project manager.
- Communicating with your project manager to find the most effective solution to a problem.
- Showing teammates how to use your favorite technologies.
- Using your passion for DevOps to automate workflows and process through continuous integration and deployment.