Come harness the universe’s chi flow to push projects from start to finish.
What You'll DoYou’ll push projects from initial discovery to UX design to implementation, harnessing the universe’s chi flow to meet goals and deliver deliverables, on schedule, in scope, and on budget. You will analyze things, report things, and refine the flows of things. You’ll act as liaison between an account manager, a content strategist, UX designers, a UX engineer, a solutions architect, developers, QA, and site builders.
- Understanding of content strategy, UX and development roles + relationships
- Proficiency with JIRA + comfort with its reporting capabilities
- Experience working with front-end and back-end devs, designers, clients
- Zeal for prioritizing and executing multiple, simultaneous tasks
- Comfort with agile processes, including SCRUM, team-powered estimation, stand-ups
- Exceptional people skills
- Demonstrable experience writing issues
- Ability to recognize changes in scope and act accordingly
- Thorough attention to detail in providing QA support
You Might Also Know About
- Workflow imagineering
- A bit about higher education and/or nonprofits