Kalamuna created a fully-responsive Drupal 7 website for this international business relations hub within a tight budget and timeline. We redesigned and re-architected it on new architecture, and migrated over 35,000 pieces of content and 12,000 users into the new site.
“The new site better reflects who we are as a company, showcasing our four main business activities along with our terrific team.”
An increasingly events-driven organization, GreenBiz came to us with complex web needs related to event management and promotion. Their aging Drupal 6 infrastructure required massive administrative overhead. Our initial goal was to build a robust microsite platform that would power their flagship events while decreasing maintenance time.
- An events microsite system empowering staff to construct and customize entire event microsites via drag-and-drop widgets and workflows. Events have a session and track model, sponsor levels, and featured speaker profiles and displays.
- We reimagined GreenBiz’ taxonomy system as a fluid framework that expresses how new ideas take hold, and connect to related and trending content.
- We migrated and massaged tens of thousands of legacy news articles into a fresh new content framework, designed to streamline content management and increase user engagement.
- GreenBiz’s staff has saved hours of time.
- Mobile engagement has increased significantly.
- The design now reflects the company’s modern, sharp future-forward brand.
- Conference attendee conversions and participation has increased.
- Nominated for best redesign by Min Magazine’s Best of the Web & Digital Awards.
Things we did
- mobile-first design
- Drupal migration
- performance optimization
- editorial workflows
- responsive images